Author(s): Cheryl D. Rickman
The quest for happiness is universal. In this comprehensive guide to the history, art, science, psychology and attainment of happiness you will find answers to those searching questions and discover how to live a happier life.
The Happiness Bible includes activities, techniques and meditations in each of the following areas to bring you closer to happiness:
- What is happiness?
- Does money buy happiness?
- Happiness throughout history
- Different cultural views of happiness
- The science of happiness & Positive Psychology
- Basic ingredients of happiness: housing, food & clothing
- Influence of psychology, character & genetic make-up
- Influence of life circumstances, background & opportunity